We're following provincial guidelines set out by WorkSafe BC in conjunction with the BC Restaurant & Food Services Association.
Please read these guidelines in preparation for visiting our shop:
* Do not come into our shop if you're feeling unwell or suspect you may have any kind of viral infection.
* Our staff wear face coverings for your protection and peace of mind - we encourage you to reciprocate!
* Please observe social distancing and follow the floor markings.
* We ask all customers to use the hand sanitizing station at the front door before entering inside.
* Be patient and considerate of our staff and other customers - hygiene procedures add time to the process and our team are here to help everyone stay safe.
* We welcome you to browse but please don't touch things you don't intend to buy.
* If you're dining in, do not move the tables or chairs or visit with people at other tables.
* Please notify a staff member after you've used a table so that we can sanitize it for the next customer.
You can use this widget to input text into the page.