We're following provincial guidelines set out by WorkSafe BC in conjunction with the BC Restaurant & Food Services Association.
* Do not come into our shop if you're feeling unwell or suspect you may have any kind of viral infection.
* You are required by public health order to wear a mask while browsing, ordering and paying for your purchases.
* You may remove your mask ONLY when seated at your table and eating or drinking.
* Please use the hand sanitizing station and only handle things you intend to purchase.
* Please observe physical distancing and follow the floor markings and signage.
* Be patient and considerate of our staff and other customers - hygiene procedures add time to the process and help keep everyone safer.
* Please do not move the tables or chairs or visit with people at other tables.
* Please notify staff after you've used a table so that we can sanitize it for the next customer.